It is officially the end of January! We have been through one month of 2k15!! I am starting up a new section on the blog 🙂 Get ready… MONTHLY FAVOURITES! I am going to do a top ten this month. Here it is:
1. Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel – I got a metallic one earlier this month – it is so versatile and the size is perfect. You can make the bag smaller or larger by playing around with the side zippers. Flip through the slideshow – there are a ton of cool colours.
2. Leather trousers – I wear these so often now – #edgy
3. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – It legit dries up your pimples in a day or two.
4. Guinot’s Fast Mattifying Concealer – For those spots you want to correct, try this!! It does wonders and does not dry out skin.
5. Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream – Not only is it the best moisturiser for winter, but the smell is to die for!!
6. Nest Indigo – This perfume is very sweet, yet subtle. I have been using this perfume all month and I sometimes put it on twice a day 🙂 The packaging is actually part of the reason why I got it – probably not the best excuse. Not gonna lie, it is sometimes hard not to judge a book by its cover.
7. Christian Dior Mono Eyeshadow – My favourite right now is “chimère”, a gorgeous pink glimmer, but all of the colours are worth a try.
8. Fur coats – Yes – vegan fur. They are not only super soft, but they give off a fierce look. Not ready to go all out with a coat? Try a furry hat or vest.
9. Justin’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Disclaimer: I like them because they are so good and I keep a bunch in my bag – I didn’t just get them because they are organic. You can find them at Whole Foods!
10. Paris Street Style: A Guide to Effortless Chic – I have not yet sifted through this entire book, but the pictures are gorgeous and the tips are spot on. Get the “effortless look” secrets. Shhhhhhhh.